Becoming a parent is one of the most challenging and touching things in the world. When you become a parent, you face a situation where you and your spouse have to pay for childcare as well as economic activities. In particular, childcare has difficulties in adjusting the eye level while taking care of all aspects of the child's personality, temperament, and temperament.
Most parents in the early 20s face a situation where they are already in charge of childcare and livelihood, although usually in their mid-20s or 30s, they marry and have children. Also, societies often get prejudice and misunderstandings about marriage at a young age rather than respect. It is because of the negative idea that if you become a parent in your childhood, you have no direction in life and you can waste it. Is it really hard for young parents?
Misunderstandings about young parents
Jessica Blanc Kenshin introduced some common misunderstandings to young parents in the Huffington Post.
1. Is the child in an accident? A: Some may be true, but not all. In fact, many young couples nowadays have a plan to have a child earlier through ample dialogue. One reason is that pregnancy and childbirth are easier if they are relatively young. It also has a faster recovery than middle-aged women.
There is not too much of a parent's age to enjoy sports and hobbies together. Even before entering the elderly, the child may have already graduated and become independent.
2. Can home easily break? A marriage at an early age does not mean earlier divorce. Many rational, rational young couples work together to determine what is important and to make the home stable.
3. Have you given up your life's goals and passion earlier because of your child? According to Blanc Kenshin, this idea is just a misunderstanding. He said that young couples are more motivated to pursue goals and build up their careers and that they can create a great and amazing life even after they have their children.
4. Are you more irresponsible than singles or couples without children? Having a child also means that all routines change. I have no choice but to be with my child rather than a weekend party. In particular, the childless life is fewer than that of the other married couples and can be a more responsible parent than a married couple.
5. Relying on your parents to raise children? : It is extremely desirable to have parental wisdom and help in raising a baby. All parents, whether older or younger, should spend their time and raise their children. In the end, it is a good way for families to depend on, help each other, and nurture each other.
Challenges of young parents
As mentioned earlier, the role of parents is challenging, but with a sense of accomplishment. This affects not only young parents but all parents. Young parents have less experience in real life than older people, but eventually raising a child is a very hard job regardless of age. Everyone puts up the baby, feeds the breast milk, and spends a few months worrying about why the child is crying.
But if you are a college student, parenting can be a different case. At the same time, while nursing school assignments, they nurture their children and put them to rest. Sometimes it can happen to take a child with a class. Vicky, a college student and the mother of a child, recalled that it was very difficult to talk about the experience of taking the child to class. It was very difficult to attend and study in class while being careful not to interfere with the class.
Stalled as a young parent
Social attention is a burden on young parents. Rather than the prejudice of marrying at a young age and giving birth to a child, it is a personal matter, and it is reasonable to give praise to the person in charge of maintaining a normal life while at the same time raising a child.
It is time to absolutely need 100% support from others, such as family and friends, to understand their situation. More importantly, a socially negative eye should not make them regret their decisions. Given the right thinking and support in the lives of important people around them, they can have a positive outlook on life and inspire others through their experiences.