Discover the magic of Moontore – Your Gateway to the Lunar World

Dogs wander around the owner 's table looking for a chance to eat snacks. However, most of the leftovers and food left on the table are not good for puppies. Some people think that dogs can eat food they eat and drink, but they can be very dangerous. Some foods not only cause obesity, but they can also be life threatening. And it does not mean that a dog is safe because it has previously been eaten without any problems. Let's find the food that is harmful to the dog.

1. Chocolate and coffee, caffeine drinks

According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), caffeinated chocolates and other foods contain substances that are toxic to dogs. The alkaloid chemicals called metalzanthin in cacao seeds and nuts extracts: theobromine and caffeine.

These chemicals stimulate the nervous system and cardiovascular system. When the substance enters the dog's body, the dog's body can slow it down and change the cellular process, stimulating the central nervous system and the heart muscle. When a puppy ingests such a substance, it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, thirst, abnormal heartbeat, and serious death.

2. Onions, garlic, parsley

Garlic, onion, leek, etc. can poison the dog. These foods contain thiosulphate components that destroy the red blood cells of the dog, causing hemolytic anemia. In particular, if the food is eaten uncooked, inflammation may occur in the digestive tract. It may not be fatal, but it can lead to poisoning regardless of its intake. Symptoms may appear a few days after ingestion. Symptoms include ▲ vomiting ▲ difficulty breathing ▲ decreased appetite.

3. Food containing xylitol

Xylitol is an artificial sweetener contained in snacks such as sword, candy, and bread. It is also a chemical substance in hygiene products such as toothpaste and oral cleanser, which can lead to insulin secretion when ingested, leading to hypoglycemia, thrombosis, and hypoglycemia associated with liver disease. In particular, dogs are extremely fatal. Symptoms of ingestion of xylitol include: vomiting, seizure, and impaired control.

4. Grape and raisins

Grape and raisins contain poisonous substances that can poison your dog. If the puppy ingests the grapes, it can cause severe kidney disease. In other words, after 12 hours of ingestion, kidney function stops, and vomiting and diarrhea begin. If you are not treated immediately, ▲ symptoms such as dehydration ▲ decreased appetite ▲ increased urination activity. It may lead to long-term kidney disease and may die after 3 to 4 days.

5. Alcohol

Alcohol-containing foods and beverages that people eat and drink can be toxic to dogs. When alcohol enters the dog's body, a person-like reaction appears. That is, it affects the liver and brain. Ethanol in alcoholic beverages and hops in some beers induce alcoholism. Symptoms include: ▲ vomiting ▲ loss of sense of direction ▲ body temperature rise ▲ central nervous system depression ▲ shortness of breath ▲ coma,

6. Macadamia nut

Macadamia nuts contain toxic effects that can cause symptoms such as paralysis and loss of control when the dog is fed. It affects the muscles and nervous system, leading to depression, vomiting, and high fever. These symptoms usually occur 12 hours after ingestion and may last for two days. If you eat nuts with chocolate, you can get worse and die.

7. Avocado

Avocados contain a component called fascin, which can cause gastrointestinal disturbances, vomiting and diarrhea.

8. Salty foods

Do not share crispy potato chips or pretzels with puppies. If a dog consumes too much salt, thirst may become severe and urine activity may become frequent, leading to sodium ion poisoning. And ▲ depression ▲ vomiting, diarrhea, fever ▲ seizures and symptoms may appear and die.

If the dog eats any food that should not be eaten, he should immediately take it to the vet. And if you feed your dog with unfamiliar food, you should seek advice from a veterinarian. The most important thing is that dogs should not give food to people even though they are staring at it. It is important to remember that feeding dogs with inappropriate food can lead to weight gain and further serious illness. Feeding only the appropriate feed made for puppies is a way to keep puppies healthy.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views :