Dogs are human best friends. According to the World Canine Organization (FCI), there are about 340 dog breeds worldwide. People can raise dogs of various breeds.
Most dog breeds are determined considering breeding difficulty, the size of the puppy to fit the size of the house, and personal preferences. Some people want to grow dogs of high breed. The world's most expensive dog breeds include Golden Retriever, Irish Wolfhound, Portuguese Water Dog, Black Russian Terrier, Tibetan Mastiff, and Rossen.
1. Golden Retriever: The Golden Retriever is one of the most popular dog breeds in the United States and is a common breed, so there are many who question the most expensive dog. According to statistics, the average selling price of Golden Retriever is $ 1,000 (about 1,060,000 won). Considering the cost of the golden retriever's management and the cost of hospitalization due to the onset of hereditary diseases, it costs about $ 17,500 (about 18.66 million won) for 10 to 12 years.
2. Irish Wolfhound: Irish Wolfhound is a dog who played in battlefields and hunting grounds. This dog played the role of dragging the enemy on horseback. Today, he grows up to be a good dog to his master. The dog also has a high pre-sale price, ranging from about $ 1,800 to $ 2,200. The average life expectancy is 6 to 10 years and can cause many health problems. Because the size is so large, it costs a lot of maintenance.
3. Portuguese Water Dog: Portuguese Water Dog is a water-loving dog. Helped fishermen and fishermen to collect fish. Former US President Barack Obama raised this breed. The sale price for these dogs is about $ 2,500 (about 2.66 million won). However, the cost of health care and grooming is not very expensive.
4. Black Russian Terriers: Black Russian terriers, also known as the Russian Black Pearl, are a relatively unknown breed. Leafy hair is very beautiful, attractive and intelligent. The average life expectancy is around 10 to 14 years, and the sale price is around $ 1,800 to $ 2,500 (about 192.26 million won). Health care and maintenance costs are generally large dogs.
5. Tibetan Mastiff: Tibetan mastiff is a dog called a lion dog. It is a very old dog breed derived from Tibet and serves as a guards guarding livestock and property. In recent years, it has also grown up as a puppy, and it has a cute and lovely attitude contrasted with its big size. The sale price of this gentle giant is the highest in the world, at about $ 2,500 to $ 5,000 ($ 266.53 million). The average life expectancy is 10-14 years.
6. Rochen: Rossen is a French-born dog known as a small lion. He was greatly loved by 15th-century European ladies and appeared frequently in Renaissance paintings. Today he is active mainly in dog shows. In fact, it is regarded as almost extinct in the nineteenth century, and because it is a very rare breed, the rent is over $ 10,000 (about 10.6 million won). Unlike small bodies, the rent is very high.
Other breeds are Akita Dog, Vision Hound, English Bulldog, Samoyed, Old English Shock Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Newfoundland, Alaskan Malamute, and St. Bernard.