Goal setting is an important factor in everything. The same is true of childcare. Planned child care with specific goals leads to effective education.
But it is difficult to achieve the goal. It may seem like it's running properly at first, but if you look back a few months later, you'll find that it flows in a completely different direction. What's wrong with it?
First, the direction of goal setting is important. It should be noted that the goal of parenting is not about parents. Parenting is a matter of children.
Unless you are undoubtedly lazy, the failure to achieve your goal is not someone 's fault. It is not the spouse who has no cooperation in the busy schedule of the child or parents, and the achievement of the goal. It is only in the goal set itself.
"The problem lies not in achieving the goal, but in the set goal," said a journalist at the family professional lifestyle blog. "The real problem with unfulfilled child-rearing goals is that people are not realistic, "He said.
"The only way to achieve the goal is to set reasonable, wise and feasible goals," he added.
Therefore, parents need guidelines to set up child care goals. In fact, there are several ways in which you can set effective goals for better childcare.
What is the goal of childcare?
Valentine's Day and Blackstock Sicolore defined "child care goals as a way to focus on what parents can do to help their children succeed in life."
As mentioned earlier, this is all about children. Parental goals include specific ways to support your child's strengths and weaknesses and ways to promote your child's development.
Importance of setting goals
People set goals with good reason and purpose at every stage of life. Even those in the top spot have room for improvement in their jobs. Since childcare is as serious a business as any other, it is important to be productive and effective. That's why the goal of child-rearing is a utility. In an article published in Valentin and Blackstone Psychology, we listed the reasons why goal setting is important for successful and effective child care.
First, Valentin and Blackstone Psycholo- gius psychologists regarded the success of the child as starting from their parents. The way a parent consciously responds to the day-to-day appearance of the child and the behavior that the mother or father intentionally does, and even all the obstacles and problems that can be encountered in life, directly affects the child.
Also, in order to protect your child and help you succeed, your parents must first take care of themselves and understand their weaknesses. Most parenting goals set by parents consist of what parents want to improve or eliminate in their lives, and what they want to change. Setting up a childcare goal can begin when the parent truly evaluates the role of the child and the current role. Parents can concentrate on what they do and change their minds before doing so.
Finally, psychologists emphasize that the decision to change parenting goals requires a certain degree of change for both parents and children. The problem is that people have a nature to resist change. The only way parents can take advantage of the changes inherent in the child care goals is repetition and consistency. Therefore, a plan is needed. Specific objectives and steps should be set up so that goals can be broken down into daily, weekly, and monthly units. This can motivate you to achieve your overall goals.
Guidelines for setting effective childcare goals
Childcare specialist Nicole Schwartz presented five things about setting up effective childcare goals.
1. Know what you want and be consistent. Schwartz called parenting a 'vision' for parents to have. It is not a goal for oneself, but a universal but small vision that can come close to what you want for your family and what you want.
2. It is important to have time and goals. It is also good to make your goal creative. Try to calibrate while you are drawing pictures and printing pictures. Also, after making several copies, it is motivated if you look around at home from time to time.
Schwartz said, "Although I can forget the goals I am not aware of, I am constantly reminded of the things I have to do."
3. It should be completed as the completion type. Let's write it as if it already achieved the goal. It sounds like a strange sound, but your brain does not know the difference. Using this method will motivate you to achieve your goals by making your brain different and changing your mind as if you are assuring success. When the brain starts to work, behavior and emotions follow.
4. Be positive. The goal should reflect what you can do differently than you want to stop. Negative points of view are less effective than positive ones, no matter how much they are for improvement. For example, instead of writing 'I will not yell', write 'Let's breathe deeply before you treat your child.'
5. You must set a timetable. Setting the time yourself, the date that the goal can be achieved, and the specific time to fulfill the goal can be accomplished in an effective manner. If you set the time and follow it continuously, the time constraint goal leads to a positive result instead of an unintended goal.
Things to keep in mind
There are a few issues to keep in mind when setting up your childcare goals. First, you have to think about what you want. The results you actually want to achieve should be made clear. It is important to find the right direction and set goals for your child and family as a whole.
Just as you think about your goals, you should consider your child's strengths and weaknesses. In addition, you must understand what you can solve. You need to know these things in order to understand and present the best approach to help your child and your own success. The last thing to consider is the specific action needed to achieve the goal. This behavior can be simple or complex. If you want, you should segment your goals to make them concrete and achievable.
If you are tired of your childhood goals, you should breathe a lot, take a rest, read, and remember two facts.
First, you must subdivide your goals. Subdividing the target as small as necessary is the ultimate goal. A small goal can be kept because it is less disturbing, and you can feel fulfillment and vigor whenever you achieve your goal.
It is also good to commemorate all successes, big or small. It does not mean that one day the result was bad, it did not achieve the goal. There is nothing perfect. So you should not try to be perfect. Instead, we must focus on growth and development. When everything is a mess, you should focus on getting back on track. You can share your success stories with your friends and share them through social media.