|▲ Cats can often go out of the house because the home is not comfortable or because of the instinct to explore the outside world (Source: Pixar Bay)|
Even domestic cats that only stay indoors sometimes show off their escapes outside their homes without their caregivers knowing. There is clearly a reason for this. Let's find out why a cat goes out of the house and how we can solve it.
When a cat wants to go out
In fact, many cat caregivers experience this situation. Cats tend to go out of the house at times, because of the nature of the cat. It is a living animal that secures the area. I feel the need to patrol my territory on an ongoing basis. In addition to that, he is naturally curious and enjoys exploring the outside world.
The environment of the house can also be a factor for bringing out the cat. The smaller the house, the higher the tendency to stay outside rather than indoors. For example, a male who has not yet undergone neurosurgery may have an instinctive need for a large area. Also, some cats are much more explorative and adventurous than other cats and can often wonder about the outside world.
Risk factors for cats getting out of the house
Some caretakers allow cats to naturally enjoy the environment outside their homes. However, it is important to know that there are many other risk factors outside the home that you will not experience. It is good to recognize that there is a risk of predators, dogs, malicious people, road kills, parasites and diseases.
However, the cats do not know the hearts of such caregivers. If you are under pressure to get out of it, your desire to go out will grow bigger. This can lead to unexpected hazards, which can increase the likelihood of hazards that may arise from unfamiliarity with the outdoors.
|▲ To prevent a cat from going out of the house, do not use the training or the factors that the cat dislikes to access the door (Source = Flickr)|
Cat escape prevention
The most vulnerable part of most caregivers is that they do not prevent cats who want to go out. Of course, cats usually return home after a certain period of time, but may come back with injuries or injuries in an unexpected accident, and may not even return forever.
It is also a good idea to train your cat to avoid using certain locations or access points, but keep in mind that you can always get out of the house if you get the chance. This is a natural phenomenon that comes from the exploration and curiosity of cats. In this regard, we introduce some escape prevention methods that allow cats to stay indoors.
1. It is important to be motivated to get out of the forbidden space through training. To do this, it is a good idea to send a short vowel or to move your cat somewhere else. And the cat gradually becomes accustomed to these sounds and is no longer curious about going to the forbidden b.
2. It is also a good idea to imprint an entrance or other place of entry into a bad image for a cat. It is good to lay an aluminum foil on the cat to make it feel uncomfortable when you walk.
3. Alternatively, using double-sided tape or using a plastic floor mat to point the spike face up can be an alternative.
4. There is also a way to use a cat repellent, which can interfere with the cat's behavior as the spray fires with hiss when the cat is about to leave.
5. An odor inhibitor that smells of citrus or lemons can also make the cat move away from the forbidden place.
6. It is also worth thinking about arranging alternative alternatives that can be fun to play in your home, so that you can not think about going outside.
7. By providing a cat lounge to make your stay more comfortable, you can make your attention to other entrances, such as the front door, more distracting.
8. You can also practice rewarding when you stay in bed or in the house.
To keep a cat happy indoors
If the cat does not feel comfortable in the house where he is staying, the advice given above will not work. The most important thing is to make the indoor environment the best space for cats. There are two things to consider here: broadening the area of cats and giving more stimulation.
Extending the area of a cat first does not mean simply building a bigger house, it means adding more furniture or shelves that a cat can enjoy. Or you can set up a private space for your cat in your backyard.
Also, to give more excitement, it is to utilize various toys or other play hours that make cats interesting. For example, you can use toys for cats or more interactive play time. In addition, you should be able to implant a microchip containing a contact, tie a collar, and prepare for any unforeseen events.