Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views :
Moontore.com

Unique Blog News

[Parenting] How to get rid of black fungus on baby products and toys

/
/
/

Black fungus commonly found in baby bath products and toys is harmful to your health. Bath products, however, are always accompanied by moisture, and where there is moisture, mold is good. It is very difficult to remove the mold after a certain period of time. Here's how to keep your child's toys from getting moldy.

1. If there is a hole in the toy, remove it completely. Keep the toys in a dry place.

2. You can clean the inside of the toy after mixing the detergent with water. Put the toys into the detergent water and let go of the detergent in the toys. Then press the toy again to remove the detergent. Rinse with clean water and dry.

3. Do not stack wet toys in baskets, buckets or similar containers. Where the air is circulated, the toys must be stored to prevent mold.

4. If the toy already has mold, let's not hesitate to throw it away. And buy a new bath toy with no holes.

Sinks, baths, and toilets that have the most moisture in the home can have a negative impact on the health of family members. Everyone will be surprised to know how many molds are growing in a cute pirate toy. Black fungi are more likely to have harmful bacteria, so be extra careful.

Fungi can grow everywhere with moisture. It does not matter whether it is outdoor or outdoor, it reproduces quickly and generates spores in the air. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, fungi cause people with asthma attacks or weakened immune systems to become infected. The following are symptoms caused by mold exposure.

1. Fungi suppress the immune system and increase the risk of a person getting sick. The body affected by the immune system is easily fatigued.

2. Fungi stimulate allergic reactions and stimulate the sinuses. Sinusitis can cause headaches with inflammation.

3. When the mold or spore enters the lung or sinus, the cough does not stop.

4. Mycotoxin is a toxic chemical produced by fungi. Some fungal toxins cause muscle and joint pain and stiffness.

5. Abdominal pain is mostly caused by bacteria and viruses, but the fungus absorbed into the bloodstream may migrate to parts of the body such as the digestive system, causing abdominal pain. When the mold attacks the digestive tract, stomach cramps, diarrhea, and abdominal pain occur.

6. Your skin may show an allergic reaction to mold. When exposed to mold, itching and numbness are felt.

7. Fungi have an antidiuretic component that increases thirst and often makes urine.

8. People exposed to allergic antigens are reddened or itchy around the eyes. Tears often flow.

9. Chronic exposure to molds affects certain functions of the brain, especially mood. If the fungus damages the nervous system, sudden diversion can occur without reason.

10. Feeling metal tongue is also a symptom of mold exposure. A study published in 2010 found that patients exposed to fungi lacked concentration and felt metal taste in their mouths.

By removing moisture from the bathrooms and kitchens, family members can reduce exposure to mold. If you are allergic or have sensitive skin, you should avoid places with lots of mold, such as cut grass, compost pile, and woody areas. To remove mold, first wear protective gloves such as rubber gloves and goggles, and use bleach or soap. Bleach does not mix with other household cleaners or ammonia. This is because toxic gas is produced by chemical reaction.

Humidity in the house is kept below 50%. On wet days, use a dehumidifier or air conditioner. Also, it is better to open the windows regularly and turn on the exhaust panels to ventilate. A wet carpet or upholstery should be removed immediately to prevent the mold from growing underneath.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!