|▲ Source = Flickr|
Although sweating can be offensive, there are health benefits that are worth it.
When a person sweats, a mixture of water, salt, amino acids, proteins and other substances is released in about 4 million sweat glands according to their physiological composition.
People are sweating as 'how to effectively remove heavy metals and toxins' as well as 'sweat' to control temperature and cool down while under stress.
There are many other benefits to sweating, some of which are listed below.
1. Sweat promotes healthy skin. According to WellnessMama, a health magazine, "Exhaustion of sweat will speed up skin cell regeneration and eliminate pathogens from the skin, which can also help alleviate acne."
2. Sweat reduces the risk of infection with flu and other harmful microorganisms. Sweat contains antimicrobial proteins that attack harmful bacteria, and it acts to attack harmful bacteria that cause diseases and infections, as well as removing toxins from the body.
3. Sweat protects the heart. When you sweat enough, circulation is promoted and cardiovascular system is strengthened.
4. Sweat speeds recovery during exercise. Sweating increases skeletal muscle blood flow and improves growth hormone production as a way of body recovery.
5. When you sweat, the stress decreases. Sweat helps the body relax, digestion, speed up recovery and also helps release 'happy hormones'.
6. Reduced risk of cognitive dysfunction such as Alzheimer's disease. It also helps boost blood circulation in the brain and improve concentration. This is an important factor in preventing Alzheimer's disease.
7. Sweat relieves menopausal symptoms. Research shows that women who regularly exercise or sweat a good sweat through the sauna tend to experience fewer "hot flashes" due to menopause.
8. Sweating reduces the risk of kidney stones. Salt and calcium can form kidney stones in the body. Sweating reduces the likelihood of kidney stones.
If you sweat with intense exercise or sauna, it will actually help your health. However, be sure to take enough electrolyte-containing beverages to replenish the water.