How do you become a wise parent? Parenting experts have suggested that optimistic parenting is an effective method of education.
Recently, the American Center for Child Care Education has announced the theme of "Effective Child Care vs. Ineffective Child Care: Do You Know the Difference?". Effective parenting here is defined as a technique that allows children to grow up into good adults.
This means endless efforts to communicate with your child. Most parents think that providing food and shelter is the majority of child care, but they are in fact just meeting basic needs. In addition, emotional cultivation through communication should be done.
Effective childrearing does not become true until the child becomes an adult. Children who grow up in this way of childcare have the ability to become good parents themselves.
Qualities to be effective parents
1. Parents should discuss the rules with their children and help them understand the consequences of the rules and their actions.
2. Effective parents can identify differences between their mistakes and deliberate rebellion. If your child makes a mistake, make sure you understand what you need to learn. On the other hand, it teaches that opposition to parental authority is not tolerated.
4. Doing meaningful activities or talking with your child is one way to become an effective parent. These activities can range from playing board games to hanging out in various places. Effective parents know what to do with their children.
5. If your child is calm and cautious, always have time to communicate about your child's misconceptions and misbehavior. Parents talk about their expectations about their children. Have a look at the motives and hidden reasons for your child's misbehavior.
6. Parental care skills are assessed at the moment a child becomes an adult. Effective parents have an interest in how their children will grow. Help your child live a life that moves beyond words and believe that your child will be a better person than yourself.
Tools to be effective parents
According to the Child Development Association, effective parents' education laws must be strict, fair and tender. Strict parents accurately describe the consequences they will face as a result of inappropriate behavior for their children.
In terms of fairness, it shows that spoiled behavior is followed by corresponding results. A harsh punishment is not absolutely necessary, but you can use a timeout, or timeout method.
Parents should speak affectionately and strictly to their children about spoiled behavior and consequences.
In addition, positive rearing is used to motivate children to improve their behavior.
You can use 'Grandma's Rules' when dealing with young children. For example, if you want to go out and play, you can go out after you clean up your clothes.
Combining the time-out method and the reward strategy will help you deal with the severely destructive and distracting behavior of your children.
Optimistic child care
Positive parenting means mutual respect and positive direction. To do this, the parents must first resolve the causes of the spoiled behavior of their children.
Also, because children learn to follow people around them, especially their parents, they must show exemplary and kind behaviors first.
Children's spoiled behavior can also create a valuable time to learn what is important in life. It should be noted that positive education is not an immediate outcome. This is because they teach children what to do after they become adults.